Introducing the new and updated version of MSP360 Explorer for macOS. We’ve listened to your feedback and are glad to present the latest version of our freeware tool. In this release, we have added lots of interesting features and improved the overall user experience, so we are sure you will find it very comfortable to use. Now let me describe these awesome features:
- We’ve added support for almost all of the popular cloud storage providers, such as Azure, Backblaze, Wasabi, Minio, and S3-compatible. Google Cloud is coming in one of the next releases.
- We’ve implemented an auto-update function, so there’s no need to visit our site to check for a new build anymore; by default, the software will check for updates when the application starts. You can disable this feature, by the way, and check for updates manually when you need to.
- Hotkey support. Work faster without using your mouse; all the familiar key combinations make it really easy and comfortable.
- Lots of GUI improvements and fixes. We’ve added the ability to copy the current path. Navigation buttons now function properly. There are lots of under-the-hood changes, as well as improved performance and stability of the application overall.
- Last, but not least, we have added Apple build notarization, so no more annoying pop-ups about unsafe software. Just download and install.
Thank you for reading, and please share with us your feedback and experience using the software. It is really important to us and helps us improve the software with each release. Feel free to ask questions in the comments below or via any other communication method of your choice.